I guess I don't understand.  You think the PMC should vote to approve a
release that only contains Squiggly?

My understanding of the legal-discuss thread is that we cannot.  We have
to bundle the code in some other release like the Flex SDK where it
Squiggly's capabilities can be seen as an optional feature.

I will ask for verification on legal-discuss.

-Alex