I don’t have any objection to making a few changes like this to the SDK to
get past this issue.  I’m definitely curious to know how much resulting JS
there will be from compiling the SDK.

That said, what is the plan for when FalconJX compiles some users code
that has tons of these patterns?  Will we just output an error?  Might be
nice to have that error/warning in the AS compile.

Also, how “heavy” is this problem?  Are the catch nodes children of the
try node?  If so, could we just rewrite the AST there?

-Alex