On 10/13/14, 1:17 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>We probably should add similar announcements to the rest of the Flex
>forums. If someone comes up with wording, I’ll be happy to post them.
Well, the Adobe Flex forum is still active, folks who are using Adobe
versions of Flex are welcome to post there, and folks besides me are
providing answers, so whatever gets posted there probably shouldn’t try as
hard to discourage future posting there.

I check on that forum several times during the week and if I see an
opportunity to point folks to Apache I do so.  I think that’s sufficient.
I don’t think we should post on the Flash Builder forum.  I haven’t looked
at the other forums.  FlexUnit might be a special case because it wasn’t
supporting Adobe-owned code.