Hi,

> Cool - so it looks like there's no need to discuss this further, until
> Justin makes those edits and reports here that he's happy with the
> result.

Done. I've also marked up what I think the issues are with this approach.

If we are going to introduce a new release procedure, we need to make sure it
documented and clearly understood. It would be better to discuss and sort out
these issues up front rather than when we start using it. We also have to very
carefully check that it is in line with Apache release policies, I'm still not
convinced that this is the case with this new process.