Hi,

I'll look at the changes and make some more edits later today if I some time.

> I've changed 'consensus' to 'agreement'

While consensus has a well defined meaning under Apache (especially in voting),
basically agreement means the same thing here. There is no requirement for
agreement for publishing a release. (again all it requires is a majority vote
of 3 +1 and more +1s than -1s). Perhaps "some agreement" or "general agreement"
is a better term? You may consider that an unnecessary distinction but I really
think that the PMC as a whole misses this rather important point about releases.

I have concerns about a release process that seems on face value to be a single
vote only after consensus / agreement is reached and that treats any "blockers"
along the way as vetoes. It comes from good intentions (trying to reducing the
workload on the PMC) but may not be in alignment with Apache release policy.

Perhaps Bertrand or Rich would care to comment on this?