I want to make sure that I bug I raised in tlf is reproducible in the
nightly source. I've never tried making the source sdk the current sdk
before, and it's proving much more difficult than I thought. Here's
what I did:

>ant release (in main sdk folder)
after finally figuring out that I need a cfg file with the path to
basicLoader.swf and BasicTests.swf to run the mustella tests...
got error compiling: adl.exe is missing

>constructFlexForIDE.bat "c:\[somePath]\sdk" "c:\[somePath]\sdk\in\SDK_4.6"
that worked (eventually), but got this error compiling: The definition
of base class Error was not found.

>ant ide
same error

upon checking, the airglobal.swc in the installed SDK (v4.12.1) is
different from the one I now have in the source version (and the
latter is the same as the one in the Flex/AIR SDK 4.6 that it
downloads during the ant release target), so I thought I needed to do
this:

>ide/addAIRtoSDK.sh 15.0 "c:\[somePath]\sdk" (in cygwin)
but couldn't get it to run because this sh file only deals with linux
and mac, so now I'm downloading the AIR SDK 15.0, and I'll follow the
steps in it manually. Hopefully that will work.

But I have a feeling all this was too complicated. I'm probably
missing a much easier way to do this?
Thanks,
Mihai