> Om, I think I tried that a while ago and got into a lot of trouble
> because those projects in the 'frameworks/projects' folder had so many
> dependencies and custom compilation flags, etc. I'm glad you could get
> it to run, but I'd like to make the current source a working SDK for
> the IDE.

Yes, you need to spend some time adding the dependent projects, but that is
a one time thing.  Trust me, it is worth it.  This set up lets me so
quickly fix issues and add features.  I highly recommend this approach :-)

The trick is to start with only the projects that you are interested in,
and add the dependencies only for that project.  It should not take a long
time to set up this way.

Thanks,
Om