> *1.) Specifying skinClass inline:*
>
> Looks like the wiki page has an error
>
> https://github.com/akamud/FlatSpark/wiki/How-to-use-FlatSpark-in-your-project

The wiki was outdated, I changed the namespaces to lowercase just to follow
the convention in the sdk projects. I was planning to update it when 4.14.0
got released. Thanks.

> *2.) Selecting FlatSpark theme via Flash Builder > Properties > Flex Theme*
>
> I import the frameworks/libs/flatspark.swc and select it as the theme.  I
> remove all the inline skinClass references.
>
> In this case, I don't see any of the FlatSpark skins.
>
> I also tried importing frameworks/projects/flatspark/defaults.css as the
> themefile, still no luck.

FlatSpark still doesn't work as a "theme". This was not intended before the
donation mainly because it was not complete yet. So we wanted to give the
option to just change the skins that the user wanted. There are still some
components missing, so I don't know if we should add it as complete theme.
What do you guys think?

> *3.) Via a CSS file*
>
> I created a .css file and added this:
>
> /* CSS file */
> @namespace s "library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark";
> @namespace mx "library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx";
>
> s|RadioButton
> {
> skinClass: ClassReference("flatspark.skins.RadioButtonSkin");
> }
>
> s|Button
> {
> skinClass: ClassReference("flatspark.skins.ButtonSkin");
> }
>
> I see the new flatspark skins fine this way.

That's weird. This just works in my machine if I import the swc to my
project. If I use it directly from the SDK I get the font error.