> I've copy and paste some code from the "WebAppTest.mxml" inside the
> "flatspark git repository":
>
> https://github.com/akamud/FlatSpark/blob/master/samples/WebAppTest/src/WebAppTest.mxml

The examples are outdated, I'll update it once we release the 4.14 SDK.
They only work with the old version of FlatSpark, which is hosted on my
GitHub page.

>  I've just found that using flatspark and setting the applications chrome
> color results in and error:
>
> Error message for <s:Button skinClass="flatspark.skins.ButtonSkin" />:
> Error #1069: Property iconDisplay not found on flatspark.skins.ButtonSkin
> and there is no default value.
>
> Error message for <s:RadioButton
skinClass="flatspark.skins.RadioButtonSkin"
> />:
> Error #1069: Property dot not found on flatspark.skins.RadioButtonSkin and
> there is no default value.
>
> To set the applications chrome color I call this at creationComplete:
> FlexGlobals.topLevelApplication.setStyle("chromeColor", 0xFFFFFF);
>
> If this is an real issue I could create a jira ticket.

I will take at look at this tonight, are you using the same example in the
GitHub page, just changing the chrome color?