In fact, new to 4.14 is that the remoting code the Installer used to ask
you about is now based on the BlazeDS code donated to Apache Flex, so the
Installer no longer has to ask.

And while we were removing the remoting license checkbox, we found that we
may have mis-read policy and didn’t need to have checkboxes for SWFObject
and a few other things, so the list is now shorter, but the end result
should be the same (and more).

-Alex