On Thursday 29 Jan 2015 16:25:19  Chiverton wrote:
> I may be able to do this tonight (~ +3 hours from now). I'll post here
> if I start.

>From
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Where+to+publish+updated+SDK+version+numbers
I have *not* done

    Add an entry to the Apache Blog announcing the new version
- don't know how to access this).

    Update index.cmsPage and add the new news item (blog post) to the page
-no blog post yet

    Update the /asdocs/, if needed. The SVN only allows ~500 pages per commit
or it starts to give weird errors. Keep this in mind and commit thoughtfully
- I think this is done, right ?

        Slideshow on the front page.
-I have no idea how to work Photoshop.

    JIRA (set to 'released' and create next version number as 'unreleased')
-I don't have the access to do this, or the option is buried in Jira beyond my
ability to find it

I've only edited install/sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml on the web site, is that
right ?

When I edited ../templates/flex-v2-footer.html it says "updated revision -1"
but it's looking OK on the staging site.

The changes are staged on
http://flex.staging.apache.org/download-binaries.html (etc).

Could someone double check the paths and see if I missed anything on the web
side of things ?
--
Tom