OK, I took care of the JIRA version.

I’ll go edit sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml shortly.

On both http://flex.staging.apache.org/download-binaries.html
and http://flex.staging.apache.org/download-source.html

there is the words “current 4.13”.  The binary page says “current 4.13 and
later” which might just be changed to “4.13 and later” and maybe the
source page should say "4.13 and later" as well.

I happened to notice on the binary page that the Java version list seems
out of date.

-Alex