I thought the change to http was going to be in the
sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml file but it turns out it isn’t.  When the
artifact is coming from the mirrors, the Installer uses https to get MD5
and the apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml file.  Should we use http to
get the MD5s as well?  If so, that is a simple  change we can test in the
nightly builds.

-Alex