Very weird.  This time when I hit the link I ended up at

https://code.google.com/p/as3httpclient/

Which does show BSD, but last time I ended up at

https://code.google.com/p/as3httpclientlib/

Which shows MIT.  I guess there is more than one version of AS3 Native
HTTP.  Whoever works on it can pick one or the other as long as the
LICENSE is updated correctly.

-Alex