Hi all guys and thanks Om to share the video, i saw it and you were great.
I didn't imagine that flexjs could be ready to do what you showed in the
video, i'll definitely give a try to start a simple app. do you have a
documentation that we can use to start understand how to correst start to
develop?

Again: thank you very much guys