Here are the main wiki links.  Hopefully this isn’t too out-of-date:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Fl
ash+Builder
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS

Keep in mind this is alpha/beta code so expect lots of bugs, but we
appreciate anyone willing to go down this path with us.  It will be the
best way of making this stuff better sooner.