Alex Harui wrote
> On 5/13/15, 10:10 PM, "piotrz" <

> piotrzarzycki21@

> > wrote:
>
>>Mike,
>>
>>Great idea to reach someone from Jetbrains we really need some help from
>>that point from them. Thank you!
>
> Alexander Doroshko is still subscribed as of April so maybe he just hasn’t
> noticed this thread.
>

>>Maybe I will describe our current problems:
>>
>>1) We have successfully configured External Tools both on Mac OSX (Thanks
>>Kevin!) and Win [1]
>>2) Once we use FlexJS in section "Use debugger from SDK" we are getting
>>following error [2]
>>3) Once we change it in section "Use debugger from SDK" from FlexJS to
>>Flex
>>SDK our debugger is working fine. Take a look at film created by Kevin [3]
>>especially at 3:48 and compare console output with mine from FlexJS.
>>-classpath in mine output is different.
>
> Have you tried the latest combination of changing the version of
> flex-sdk-description.xml in the FlexJS  folder as well as copying the
> fdb.jar, swfutils.jar and asc.jar from the Flex SDK?
>
> Thanks,
> -Alex

I tried it with the 3 files copied and the flex-sdk-description.xml edited
to show 4.15.0. Still failed, but atleast the error message got smaller:

/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java
-d32
-Dapplication.home=/Users/kevinGodell/Documents/flexJS-nightly_air-17_fp-17
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djava.awt.headless=true -Duser.language=en
-Duser.region=en -Xmx512m -classpath "/Applications/IntelliJ IDEA
14.app/Contents/plugins/flex/lib/idea-fdb-4.0.0.14159-fix.jar:/Users/kevinGodell/Documents/flexJS-nightly_air-17_fp-17/lib/fdb.jar"
flex.tools.debugger.cli.DebugCLI
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access
method flex.tools.debugger.cli.FaultActions.<init>()V from class
flex.tools.debugger.cli.DebugCLI
        at flex.tools.debugger.cli.DebugCLI.<init>(DebugCLI.java:381)
        at flex.tools.debugger.cli.DebugCLI.main(DebugCLI.java:318)
java.io.IOException: Stream closed