Is there any arg that can be passed to /bin/mxmlc to have the swf output into
a different directory? Its not really a big deal, but when I run the
external tool and create the swf, it is output into the src directory, along
side with the mxml file that was passed to /bin/mxmlc. Ideally, I would like
to move it up a level into a bin folder, similar to how the /js/bin/mxmlc
works.

Has anybody tried -keep? I wanted to see the generated as, but it does not
seem to work.

About the -debug=true arg, I had that in the original video, but I have
since removed that arg as it does not seem necessary. Can anybody else
verify that you can debug without that arg passed in?

$ModuleSourcePath$/$ModuleName$.mxml is what I use in the parameters of the
external tool. It seemed to work ok, so that if you give focus to any file
in the src directory of the app, it will still target the correct file. This
made sense to me because most likely you will be editing a file in src, and
then launching the debugger after the edit.

Does the main mxml file have to be named DataBindingTest.mxml? Is there any
code inside the app that is dependent on that name? I didn't have time to
investigate that. Ran out of time for tonight. Thanks.