Hi Alex,

It seems I've been wrong here, I didn't get well the context and I was missing
data, I thougt FDB in Falcon was the donated version, it seems to be wrong and
FDB is only a copy of the one in the Flex SDK, right ?

If I'm correct, why don't we use the donated one which was based on Falcon IIRC
?

The FDB bug you mentioned was when we haven't yet overlaid the Flex SDK on top
of the FlexJS one, or the opposite way, correct ?
If so, doesn't it mean, there were some dependencies missing instead ?

When FlexJS is used as a lib on top of a old SDK, in IntelliJ, I can set the
debugger I want to use, I tried with the one in FlexJS and the one in my old
4.10, they both work well.

Anyway, I fixed the remaining open bug in FDB relative to worker last night.

Frédéric THOMAS