Ok, I am putting this little project on hold until we figure out what is
going on regarding how to create swcs for the builtin and dom, Justin is
raising enough red flags that it worries me.

I don't want to spend all this time and then we find out we are up a creek
without these really important items.

I will commence when a resolution is found.

Mike

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 5:38 PM, Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com