>From Roland;

"If so, beware, you're gonna run into trouble. Not all TS language features
can be translated into Actionscript. One of Mike Labriola's employees
spent quite a bit of time writing a parser/generator a while back, since we
had the same plan for Randori.
But in the end they abandoned it, since TS and AS just couldn't be matched
up correctly."

"The main problems were method overloading and optional members. An
interface in TS doesn't necesarilly HAVE to be implement completely
by a class, by adding a question mark to the declaration you make that
member optional."

"I think they bumped into more such problems. Again the problem here was
that implementing this for the first 90% was dead easy, but after
that we ran into serious insurmountable problems. That is basically when we
abandoned the whole thing because at the same time there was just
practically zero interest from the community in Randori..."

In typical Roland fashion, he recommends that I use an evolving TypeScript
for my projects. :)

Mike