Hi there,

Some time ago I developed a proof of concept 'Tour de Flex Mobile' app. For
health reasons I was unable to continue working  on the project. That said,
I now feel better and I'm working back on it.

This time I had some more ideas for the app, for example:

RSS & Twitter Feeds
Youtube Videos
Flex Showcase
Mailing List reader (both dev and users)
Wiki
Bug Tracker
Components Explorer

These features will make the app more useful than a simple Components
Explorer App and it will be a great resource for any Flex developer, not
only the new comers.

Some of these features are still in early development and I will be working
on fine tuning them, others I'm still researching how to implement them
without performance issues.

You can test the new Tour de Flex Mobile App from this link [1]

This weekend I will commit these new changes and codebase to the flex
examples Github repo.

Feel free to share your comments and suggestions, I tried to make a very
stable release but they might be some bugs and glitches. I'm not subscribed
to the mailing list but I check it several times a day in the mailing list
archive site.

Best regards

George

[1] http://phantom.im/flex