This is now done (pending some unit tests) - see recent commits.

Could someone please test that they can correctly sort an mx DataGrid
by clicking on its columns in an MX-only project? For some reason when
I try in IntelliJ I get this error[1]. And if you could try the same
for a Spark-only project it would be ace.

Also, does anyone know why spark.collections.Sort didn't use
Array.sortOn in the sort() function? If not, does anyone see a problem
if I add it?

[1] http://imgur.com/yB6HEz5