The README already says:

"0.  Make sure you have the right version of the Adobe AIR SDK.  Apache
Flex Installer
    3.1 uses Adobe AIR SDK 4.0.  If you want to use an older version of the
AIR SDK,
    you will have to change the namespace in the following files:
installer/src/InstallApacheFlex-app.xml
ant_on_air/tests/AntOnAIR-app.xml."

I think if we change it to:

"0.  Make sure you have the right version of the Adobe AIR SDK.  Apache
Flex Installer
    3.1 uses Adobe AIR SDK 4.0.  If you want to use *a different* version
of the AIR SDK,
    you will have to change the namespace in the following files:
installer/src/InstallApacheFlex-app.xml
ant_on_air/tests/AntOnAIR-app.xml."

And since it is a minor change, we wouldn't need another round of voting
for this change or we could simply carry the current votes forward.

Thanks,
Om