Hold on,

I've still have the minor (?) issues:

- The tool bar for some steps goes beyond its container limits.
- I've tried twice to download the nightly FlexJS SDK and had Error #3003: File
or directory does not exist, actually
D:\SDKs\FlexJS\nightly_PF16.0_AIR16.0_en_US\js\lib\google\closure-compiler\compiler.jar
 is not there, is that a minor temp issue ?

main:

copyfiles:
     [copy] Copying 0 files to
D:\SDKs\FlexJS\nightly_PF16.0_AIR16.0_en_US/ant/lib
     [copy] Copying 14 files to D:\SDKs\FlexJS\nightly_PF16.0_AIR16.0_en_US/bin

bin-legacy:
     [copy] Copying 11 files to D:\SDKs\FlexJS\nightly_PF16.0_AIR16.0_en_US/lib
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
D:\SDKs\FlexJS\nightly_PF16.0_AIR16.0_en_US\lib\mxmlc.jar
     [copy] Copying 15 files to
D:\SDKs\FlexJS\nightly_PF16.0_AIR16.0_en_US/lib/external

copy.jx.lib:
    [mkdir] Created directory
D:\SDKs\FlexJS\nightly_PF16.0_AIR16.0_en_US\js\lib\google\closure-compiler
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
D:\SDKs\FlexJS\nightly_PF16.0_AIR16.0_en_US\js\lib\google\closure-compiler\compiler.jar
Error #3003

Frédéric THOMAS