On 6/23/15, 10:03 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoubl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Yes, it's cool, it simplified my life as well as being able to modify the
>html head from AS, for example here with the dynamic loading of the
>jQuery lib but it seems I'm the only one happy with that :-)
>
>No interests to add such feature to the framework though ?

I’m not opposed to it.  IMO, injecting Jquery’s scripts should be
automatic.  It is in the FlexJS Jquery.swc because you subclass
org.apache.flex.jquery.Application and that automatically results in the
script being added to the head.

This externs-based swc concept is too new to know what is right or wrong.
Just keep on coding and we’ll see repeating patterns emerge and
encapsulate them.  Folks will try it and like it or not.  No need to guess
up front.  Thanks for figuring it out.