>>That remains me, if I change my start() function to either public or
>>private, the cross compiled one is Main.prototype.start = function()
>>hence it becomes public, only the @public / @private annotation changes,
>>is that expected ?
>
> I’m not sure I understand. What was it otherwise?

Using inner construstor functions:

--------------------------------------
- Public function
--------------------------------------

public class Main {
    public function start():void {
        HtmlContainer.load([JQUERY_SCRIPT], run);
    }
}

/**
 * @constructor
 */
Main = function() {
  /**
   * @public
   */
  this.start = function() {
    HtmlContainer.load([Main.JQUERY_SCRIPT], Main.run);
  };
};

--------------------------------------
- Private function
--------------------------------------

public class Main {
    private function start():void {
        HtmlContainer.load([Main.JQUERY_SCRIPT], run);
    }
}

/**
 * @constructor
 */
Main = function() {
  /**
   * @private
   */
  start = function() {
    HtmlContainer.load([Main.JQUERY_SCRIPT], Main.run);
  };
};

Frédéric THOMAS