Hi,

> I suspect none of those are sources if the source package didn’t show any Rat
> issues.

There a couple of minor issues great reported in the source but nothing IMO
worth worrying about. With the binary the noise marks it hard to check
everything.

I do find it a little odd that this JS source code isn’t in the source release
and only in the binary convenience release, even if that JS is generated.

>  I would also suspect running Rat on most ASF binary packages would turn up
> unknown licenses.

A lot less than you would think based my reviews of (many) releases in the
incubator.