I found that the map data in [1] was organized by states enough to copy
portions of it and replace the map data.  I pushed new packages.

So, other than one more change to the List class that Peter is looking
into, I think we are good to open the discuss thread early next week, but
it sure would make me feel better if I knew folks had poked at these
packages a bit already.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USA_CIA_Map.svg#file