Chris,

I read your email twice.  I don't see what I was expecting.  Here are a
couple of simple questions:

1.  As a FlexJS SDK Developer, I want to build the FlexJS SDK.  I want to
go to the flex-asjs folder and run mvn install.  I want the entire SDK
built and ready to release.

2.  As a FlexJS SDK User, I want to go inside the
flex-asjs/examples/flexjs/ChartExample folder and run mvn install.  I
expect to see the built artifacts in the bin/js-debug, bin/js-release and
bin-debug folders

What is missing for these two (seemingly related, but different) build
processes to work correctly.  I think we should must concentrate on these
two goals.

Thanks,
Om