On 11/15/15, 9:11 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Now the FlexJS releases are just about to be announced, I think it's
>about time we made a Flex SDK release as the previous one was released
>was way back in March.
>
>Unless anyone else want to give it a go I’ll act as the release manager.
>
>Is there any regression issues in 4.14/4.14.1 that anyone feels needs to
>be addressed before making a new release?

Sorry, forgot to respond earlier.

Thanks for volunteering to do this.

Off the top of my head, there are two issues that need consideration:

1) Deferred setFocus
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34954

This was caused by commit d5c329722cd60568c53210973024b591b912b486
to fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33537

I’d like to get Mark’s thoughts on reverting that commit.  It did fix the
issue in FLEX-33537, but did cause a lot of other issues.  I honestly
don’t have my mind made up on what to do.

2) TLF Performance
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34769

I’d like to get an update from Harbs.  I haven’t spent any serious
thinking on the issue, but my recollection is that there is some snippet
of code we could disable or enable with a flag so folks can get old
behavior back if they don’t need whatever that new behavior was meant to
solve (which I think may have been related to table support).