OK. I’m working on this, and I just added a comment to the JIRA with my
preliminary observations. Kind of interesting...

I’m going to need to find the source of the old TLF to compare. I don’t want to
use 4.9.1 because that code just had a band-aid. I assume Adobe's 4.6 code was
working correctly.

I’m downloading 4.6 now from Adobe’s site. Hopefully I’ll be able to use and
build that…

If anyone has any thoughts to help me on this, I’d appreciate it! ;-)

Harbs