Chris and Jude (and others)

I just want to make one thing clear.  When Alex says he is not interested
in this, he means that personally he does not want to do it.  It does not
mean that you can't do what you feel like is the right thing for the
project and the community.  If there is a particularly contentious issue,
we can always put it to the vote.  There has been very few contentious
votes like that in the past.

Just like how some are working on Maven or NPM or Design View related
stuff, we are all scratching our own itches.

I hope this message does not get lost in all the discussion here.  I feel
that a lot of times there is a discussion, some small disagreement comes up
and everyone drops it.  Apache is all about doing things.  Yes, some
discussion is required, but most times just do it.  If someone has a
problem in the implementation, they can express their objections and we can
resume the discussion at that point.  This way, we get more stuff done and
more committers are happy :-)

Thanks,
Om