Hi Matthias,

Welcome to the community!

I'm not sure we have anybody currently testing FlexJS with Linux.  It
would be great if you have the time to help out not only with finding
problems but also proposing fixes for them.  I don't have any experience
with Linux so any help is much appreciated.

Please file bugs here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX
Please post fixes in the issues or as pull requests.