On Jan 4, 2016 11:30 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One comment: "Downloading Apache Falcon" is not correct. Falcon is a
separate Apache project. It should be Apache Flex Falcon Compiler.

Good catch.   I will fix that.

> I tried installing and it does not look like it worked for me.
>
> Here’s the output at the end of the install:
>
> request@2.67.0 node_modules/flexjs/node_modules/request ->
node_modules/request
> /Users/harbs
> └─┬ flexjs@0.5.0
>   ├─┬ replace@0.3.0
>   │ ├── colors@0.5.1
>   │ └─┬ nomnom@1.6.2
>   │   └── colors@0.5.1
>   └─┬ unzip@0.1.11
>     ├─┬ match-stream@0.0.2
>     │ └── readable-stream@1.0.33
>     ├─┬ pullstream@0.4.1
>     │ ├── readable-stream@1.0.33
>     │ └─┬ slice-stream@1.0.0
>     │   └── readable-stream@1.0.33
>     └── readable-stream@1.0.33
>
> npm WARN ENOENT ENOENT: no such file or directory, open
'/Users/harbs/package.json'
> npm WARN EPACKAGEJSON harbs No description
> npm WARN EPACKAGEJSON harbs No repository field.
> npm WARN EPACKAGEJSON harbs No README data
> npm WARN EPACKAGEJSON harbs No license field.
>
> and I get asjsc not found when I try to run the command.
>
> FWIW, I do have flexjs inside node_modules in my User account.

Looks like you did not do a -g when you did the install.  Can you double
check?

Here are the steps for a complete reset:

*npm uninstall flexjs *{No -g here because you installed it locally}
*npm cache clear*
npm install -g http://bigosmallm.github.io/flexjs/npm/flexjs-0.5.0.tgz

Thanks,
Om

> On Jan 4, 2016, at 8:47 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > On Jan 4, 2016 10:02 AM, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> On 1/4/16, 8:18 AM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash
Muppirala"

> >> Clear what cache and how?  I just tried it and it didn't work for me.
The