+0 Binding

Testing the source kits on Windows 7, 64 Bit, Java version "1.8.0_65"
MD5 checksum matches
Good signature
Source kit build successful
Ran ant -f installer.xml -Dair.sdk.version=19.0.  Reports 'build
successful,  C:\temp\4.15.0_test is now an IDE compatible folder', but
Flash Builder complains saying 'Directory does not contain a Flex SDK' and
AIR version 16.0 was downloaded.

Thanks,
Om