On 1/5/16, 1:07 PM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omup...@gmail.com on behalf of bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>> IIRC, if you change SDKs, it will copy the index.template.html file from
>> the SDK folder.
>>

>I don't think so.  I've changed SDKs for a project several times; I never
>had to redo the customizations I had done on index.html.template.  At
>least
>FlashBuilder behaves this way.

I was just switching FlexJS SDKs for a project in FB (on Mac).  (Project
menu, Properties, Flex Compiler, "Use a specific SDK").  Upon hitting OK,
I get the following alert "Warning. Because you have changed the options
for the HTML wrapper or the SDK version, all files in the "html-template"
folder of your project will be overwritten and/or deleted."

Does this not happen to you?