I had already done pretty close to this (using outdated files, so I just
updated it).

I’m running into environment variable issues again and I tried to set up a
env.properties file to set them, but that’s not working. (I’m not exactly sure
what the variables are supposed to point to)

Here’s the file I created:

env.AIR_HOME=/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/frameworks/AIRSDK_Compiler
env.FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER=/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/frameworks/Flash
Player Debugger.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash Player Debugger
env.FALCON_HOME=/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-falcon/compiler
env.FALCONJX_HOME=/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-falcon/compiler.jx

and I get the following errors:
compile-asjs:
     [echo] Cross-compiling XML-0.6.0.swc
     [echo] FALCONJX_HOME: ${env.FALCONJX_HOME}
     [java] Error: Unable to access jarfile
/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-asjs/frameworks/projects/XML/${env.FALCONJX_HOME}/lib/compc.jar
     [java] Java Result: 1

compile-extern-swc:
     [echo] Compiling target/externs/XML-0.6.0.swc
     [echo] FLEX_HOME: /Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-asjs
     [echo] FALCON_HOME: ${env.FALCON_HOME}

How do we simplify setting environment variables? What I’ve been doing is
writing shell scripts for every custom build I do, but that’s ridiculous, and
it creates a barrier for others wanting to get involved.