I think I found that you need to add unittest.properties in both compiler
and compiler.jx. The readme file has details about what properties should
be defined. It's near the bottom, as I recall, which means it's easy to
miss.

I agree with Harbs that we should probably make this simpler. Instead of a
separate properties file for tests, why not use env.properties?

- Josh