On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 11:04 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de
> wrote:

> Ok ... if it's all about YOUR priorities I can wait

It is reasonable for him to get frustrated about having to work only on
uncool things (like build stuff)  I know many of us are like that.

In any case, I am scampering to finish up the npm flexjs package before the
April 4th FlexJS conference.  I truly believe this will help folks get off
the ground with FlexJS in minutes.

I would love to look at your slides at my own time instead of selecting one
day and trying to squeeze everything in it.  Would you be able to share
your presentations with us?

> I know I had Falcon building with Maven quite some time ago, but dropped
> the ball on that cause I had the crazy Idea about migrating everything to
> Antlr4 at the same time. I did create a JBurg Maven plugin and it is now
> possible to also do the JBurg stuff.
>
> But as long as things are as they are and Environment variables keep
> others from working ... I won't touch the thing (unless to bring it to
> Maven)
>
> At least I will not conrtribute a single line of code till then (and
> without Falcon being available as Maven artifacts, working on ASJS doesn't
> make any sense)

I suggest you use the Ant plugin for Falcon for now and create Falcon
artifacts to unblock yourself so that you can proceed with mavenizing
FlexJS first.  And then come back to Falcon.

I think Alex has already taken time off his list of priorities to fix the
FlexJS folder structure to be more Maven like - per your request.  We need
to work with each other and be more flexible, don't you agree?

Thanks,
Om