I’m not an expert on resolving conflicts in Git, but my understanding is that
it’s possible to resolve code conflicts even in moved files.

As I understand things, it should be possible to:
1. Create a new “maven” branch.
2. Move files around in the new branch.
3. Make changes to the original files on develop.
4. More of 2 and 3 in any order.
5. Merge develop into maven.
6. Resolve conflicts (hopefully easily.)
7. Merge maven back into develop.

Am I wrong?