Hi,

Today I finished the project of incorporating CreateJS (EaselJS and TweenJS)
into FlexJS. The FlexJS framework, CreateJS, contains a handful of ActionScript
classes that can be cross-compiled into JavaScript and product CreateJS
objects. Along with this there is an example in the FlexJS download to
illustrate how to use CreateJS. I took two of the basic CreateJS examples - one
which draws a circle using EaselJS and another that animates the circle using
TweenJS - and combined them into a single short example.

Watch for a page about it in the FlexJS Wiki.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project