Hi,

I'm working on making the FlexJS examples look better via CSS. I'll most likely
check in a separate branch, but I thought I'd ask you all what your
expectations would be.

Keep in mind that the basic (HTML project) component set is meant to provide
ActionScript wrapping for HTML elements - for the most part. For example,
<js:TextButton> yields a <button> and <js:Label> yields <span> elements. These
HTML elements are easily styled with CSS, so the styling objective here is CSS.

Skinning, or more advanced styling, would be accomplished with a more complex
component set. Those skins might be SVG for instance. But the version I'm
working on is the basic set using simply CSS styling.

looking style sheet, we can make that the default for FlexJS.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project