Hi,

I've spent some time looking into styling the basic FlexJS component set.
The result is a new example, StyleExample, which I've just checked into
the FlexJS repository.

I took a very simple approach and in doing so, uncovered a couple of bugs
and added some parts. For example, I broke up the RadioButton and
CheckButton so that you can target the icon part and the <input> part
separately via CSS selectors. I did similar things for other components.
In the end, the exercise is more about providing a how-to rather than
coming up with a default style for the basic components.

There are some differences still between SWF and HTML. For example, the
HTML version has a border around the DataGrid and it is missing in the SWF
version; I'll be working on that now.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Group