I will look tonight.  I have family stuff today.

-Alex

From: Christofer Dutz
<christofer.d...@c-ware.de<mailto:christofer.d...@c-ware.de>>
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 7:49 AM
To: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com<mailto:aha...@adobe.com>>,
"dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>"
<dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>>
Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [Falcon][FlexJS] Help with finishing the
maven migration

Hi Alex,

I added the extern to the external library path. Currently I am using the maven
scope "provided" for playerglobal and airglobal as it should be, to add a
library to the external lib path and am mis-using the "runtime" scope a little
for the rest. I just pushed my changes. So if you set no scope, the default
"compile" scope will add a library to the lib-path and if you set the scope to
"provided" or "runtime" it will be added to the external-lib-path.

You can always have a look at exactly what is used to compile by having a look
at the generated config xmls in the target directory. They are generated from
the config options of the pom on every build.

So if you run a build and have a look, do you see anything fishy?

Chris