Hi,

I have just done a clean install of Apache Flex 4.15 (running Flash ver. 22)
on my new iMac (running Mac OS X El Capitan). I am using IntelliJ IDEA
2016.2 and get the following errors on all flash.event::IEventDispatcher and
for one flash.display::IBitmapDrawable.  I didn't get these errors on Apache
4.14 (running Flash ver 21).  I looked at all the swc in Classpath and all
the src in the Sourcepath and they seem to be correct.  Any ideas?

Cheers,

James