Okay,

I noticed on my MacBook Pro it worked (but was running on Flex 4.15 for
Flash Player 20).  I reinstalled Apache Flex on my iMac 27" for Flash Player
20 and the 1046 errors went away.  So it is definitely an issue running
Apache Flex 4.15 for Flash Player 22.  I might try it later for Flash Player
21 and see if it works or wait until Flash Player 22 is playerglobal.swc is
fixed.  Definitely a Bug.  Do you know where I should report this? (as it
can be repeated each time)

Cheers,

James