Von: Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2016 12:12:15
An: dev
Betreff: Changed svg namespace

I just changed the svg namespace in the Graphics package. I’m not 100% sure I
did it right — especially with the maven build.

I hope I did not mess up the next build, but we’ll find out soon. ;-)

If someone could double-check what I did (both on the ant side and the maven
side), that might catch my errors sooner…

Thanks,
Harbs