I wasn't really too sure about the resize thing either with getBBox which
sometimes wasn't returning any value. That is a mystery a bit to me, too,
but I got it to work. I think if you have a complete picture of what you
want (API-wise), then I can adapt and redo things. Basically,
DecrementButtonView wants to have a downward arrowhead in a box, however
that's achieved.

—peter