Hi Guys,

I completle agree with Alex. We have to have at least one project on
production to say that FlexJS is ready for 1.0 release.
In my opinion documentation is the second thing which need to be done before
1.0.

Currently beacuse lack of documentation from A to Z it's really hard jump
into the FlexJS and creat something.

One of my coleague lately based on wiki page was able to launch example
project, but from that point he didn't know what actually he can or can't. -
If FlexJS eliminate such cases we can say hey - It's 1.0!

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com